All Applications Submitted Must Include:
- The standard district application form
- Three to five current letters of recommendation
- A personal letter of application giving reasons for interest in this position;
- A resume including background information, educational experience, achievements and community/professional involvement;
- A copy of the appropriate credentials. (Intern candidates should include their university's Letter of Eligibility.
All applications sent will be held in confidence.
Please send to:
Mr. Dan Houghton, Assistant Superintendent
Certificated Personnel Services
Simi Valley Unified School District
875 East Cochran Street
Simi Valley, CA 93065
Phone: 805.306.4500 Ext. 4043
Applications will be reviewed by a screening committee and recommendations will be made to the Superintendent for personal interviews.
PLEASE NOTE: FULL TIME APPLICATIONS ARE KEPT FOR ONE YEAR BEFORE BEING DESTROYED. REQUESTS TO KEEP APPLICATIONS ON FILE MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING. PLEASE INCLUDE AN UPDATED RESUMER ALONG WITH YOUR REQUEST.
APPLICATION PACKETS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE DEADLINE INDICATED.
Simi Valley Unified School District is an equal opportunity employer.