1. SIRAS On-Line Support - If you can log into SIRAS and are experiencing problems using the program, printing, or other general issues with SIRAS itself, please access the SIRAS on-line help support features. For system requirements and software update information, please refer to the document titled:
Please note that SIRAS on-line support refers to the use of Google Chrome. For SVUSD systems to work properly, you must use Internet Explorer and not Firefox or Google Chrome.
2. Contact SIRAS system personnel - If, after you have gone through the on-line support features listed above, and checked the Troubleshooting Guide, your question or concern still has not been answered, you may contact one of the below individuals:
Brian Marcontell email@example.com (805) 252-2052 CASEMIS tech support
Steve Ormbrek firstname.lastname@example.org (805) 685-4657 General tech support
Paula Lopez email@example.com County SELPA contact
3. Put in a work order requesting IT support - If, after you have checked the troubleshooting guide and contacted a SIRAS support person, you are told that your issue requires IT technical support from an equipment or software standpoint, please put in a work order. Make sure you give precise information/details about the problem you are having including:
- Describe problem in detail – are you unable to get the SIRAS program to run on your computer or is it something in the program that is not working? What is the error message, exactly?
- Are you using PC or laptop?
- What is your schedule? Are you at multiple sites? List a phone number to reach you so that we can schedule a time to call or meet to assist you with the problem.
Please note that IT staff/technicians are not trained in the operation of the SIRAS program. If you are having problems with entering data, etc., please go through the Troubleshooting Guide or contact a SIRAS support person above.
SIRAS PASSWORD HELP
Account Log-In/Password Set Up - If you are a new employee and need a SIRAS log-in and password, please have a work order entered under IT – Equipment & Repairs – Password/Log-Ins.
Forgotten Password - If you have forgotten your password, please e-mail only one of the above listed people. (If you e-mail more than one, your password will be reset more than once and you will have to change it more than one time in the same day.)
However, if your password just "doesn't work" after the summer, it has expired. In that case you should click on the 'change password' screen in Citrix. Change your password and then go back to SIRAS and log in.
LAB/TRAINING SET UP
Put in a work order to have IT personnel pre-evaluate lab or to be on hand before/during training - If you are planning a training session, please put in a work order to have the lab and equipment evaluated prior to ensure that everything will work properly. Please allow enough time to schedule IT personnel to evaluate and then to make repairs if necessary (at least one week). Include the following in your work order:
- Site, room number
- Number of attendees, number of computers necessary
- What program(s) will be used
- List specific requirements to run program/software
- Person’s name and contact number who will be meeting with IT tech to go through evaluation