School of Choice Applications will be accepted February 2-27, 2015
Applications for school choice transfers must be submitted to the school of choice by 4:00pm on February 27, 2015. On March 3rd, a lottery drawing will be held to create a priority placement list. Applications submitted to schools after the February 27th deadline will be added to the bottom of the priority placement list in the order they are received. Students living in the school attendance area have first priority and do not need to complete an application. You may apply to more than one school. A separate application must be completed for each school.
- If you accept placement at any school, you will be removed from all other S.O.C. lists.
- Parents must accept the offer and submit the enrollment form within 5 business days, or they will be removed from the schools’ S.O.C. list.
- If you deny placement at any school, you will be removed from their list and remain on all other S.O.C. lists.
- Parents could receive a call as late as the day before school begins
- Parents cannot hold places, waiting for other schools to call them from their priority S.O.C. lists.